Local Land Services is inviting Hunter landowners to information sessions with veterinarians and biosecurity officers, discussing how to manage outbreaks of emergency animal diseases such as foot-and-mouth or lumpy skin disease.
The sessions will cover topics including how to identify the diseases, who to contact, and how Local Land Services works to prevent and control disease outbreaks and pest animals.
Here’s where you can find your closest session in the Hunter:
- Gloucester – 10:30am, Thursday 11 August, at Gloucester Golf Club.
- Broke – 3:30pm, Saturday 13 August, at Broke Hall.
- Tocal – 10am, Wednesday 24 August, at Tocal College Hall.
- Singleton – 5pm, Wednesday 24 August, at Club Singleton.
- Denman – 10am, Friday 26 August, at Denman RSL.
- Scone – 10am, Friday 2 September, at Scone Bowling Club.